Shirt / Pants / Sandals / Backpack / Sunglasses / Hat
Plaid Shirt / Denim Shirt / Shorts / Boots / Water Bottle / Hat
Calling all country music fans…Boots & Hearts is this weekend! For those heading to Oro-Medonte tomorrow for the annual country music festival, it’s time to grab your plaid and get ready for the best weekend of the summer. It’s going to be sunny, hot and all kinds of fun. We’ve got some last minute outfit inspiration if you’re still hunting for the perfect OOTW (outfits of the weekend), as well as some basic tips to keep in mind if this is your first festival.
Have you been to Boots & Hearts before? Let us know if you have any need-to-know tips for summer festivals.
– Stay hydrated. Between all-day sun and drinks, it’s important to keep the H20 flowing. S’well bottles keep water cold for 24 hours…sounds like the perfect festival buddy!
– Layers. Hot days and cool nights…what else do you expect in Canada? A denim shirt is the perfect on-and-off piece to layer over your tank top.
– Pack smart. Keep all of the above in a backpack or cross-body bag. It’s handsfree and keeps the essentials close by. Don’t forget your sunscreen, blanket and sunglasses!
– Protect your feet. Not only will the well-trampled ground get dusty or muddy, it’ll put a damper on your fun to step on something sharp! It also doesn’t hurt to keep your tent clean (ish).
– Dress the part. Get in that country spirit in fun plaid, denim, cowboy hats and boots. Embrace your inner Nashville star!
Stay safe and have a blast! Shop some more of our country-chic picks below.