We love seeing so many people running and cycling at this time of year. Just because temperatures drop doesn’t mean your activity level has to! While it’s great to get out and be active all year round, it’s more important than ever to stay safe at this time of year – fewer hours of daylight means more opportunity for exercising in low-light conditions.
Our favourite athleticwear brands have added a wide variety of reflective pieces to their collections to keep their customers safe. Whether out for an early morning jog, cycling to work, walking home from school or taking the dog for a stroll, it is so important to maximize visibility at this time of year. We’ve gathered 12 of the best reflective pieces on the market that will illuminate you at any time of night.
Add one (or all!) of these pieces to your wardrobe in order to be seen this winter, and shop more reflective pieces here.
1. Women’s Sugoi Zap Bike Jacket, $160
2. Women’s Nike Power Flash Epic Tight, $150
3. Men’s Asics GEL-Kayano 23 Lite-Show Running Shoe, $229.99
4. Women’s Nike Element 2.0 Running Glove, $35
5. Herschel Supply Packable Daypack, $49.99
6. Men’s New Balance Go 2 Short Sleeve Shirt, $35
7. Women’s Asics GEL-Kayano 23 Lite-Show Running Shoe, $229.99
8. Men’s Asics Lite-Show™ Jacket, $180
9. Women’s The North Face Isotherm Jacket, $159.99
10. Men’s Asics Lite-Show™ Winter Tight, $120
11. Men’s Polo Sport Printed Baseline Hat, $45
#12 comes in the form of Albedo 100, a reflective spray aimed at keeping you safe. It is perfect for backpacks, running & cyclewear or helmets, especially as the days get shorter with less than ideal visibility. It comes in two forms, a permanent paint and a washable version for application on clothes and backpacks. Find this product at Sporting Life retail locations!